This blog is a personal blog written and edited by a team at Nursing Decoded. For questions about this blog, please contact Nursing Decoded at firstname.lastname@example.org
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. All links on this site may be affiliate links and should be considered as such.
Medical discussions within this blog are for informational and educational purposes only. There is no substitute for the face to face relationship between a medical provider and patient. See your physician, osteopath, nurse practitioner, physician assistant or other qualified and licensed health care provider regarding any specific questions you have about your personal health or medical condition.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain content which might present a conflict of interest.
Changes to my Disclosure Policy
If we decide to change this disclosure policy, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Disclosure Policy modification date below. This policy was last modified on July 6, 2019.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Nursing Decoded’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Nursing Decoded’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on another server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Nursing Decoded whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Nursing Decoded’s site are given “as is”. Nursing Decoded makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranty, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Nursing Decoded does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
- Medical discussions within this blog
isfor informational and educational purposes only. There is no substitute for the face to face relationship between a medical provider and patient. See your physician, osteopath, nurse practitioner, physician assistant or other qualified and licensed health care provider regarding any specific questions you have about your personal health or medical condition.
In no occasion should Nursing Decoded or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Nursing Decoded’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Nursing Decoded or a Nursing Decoded approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Nursing Decoded’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Nursing Decoded does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Nursing Decoded may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Nursing Decoded does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Nursing Decoded has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Nursing Decoded’s of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Nursing Decoded may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Nursing Decoded’s site should be administered by the laws of the United States Nursing Decoded State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
We collect information from you when you subscribe to my newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When commenting or registering on my site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit my site anonymously. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce site policies, or protect my or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.